Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
• Identity information, such as your name.
• Contact data, such as your email address.
• Technical data, such as your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website.
• Usage data, which includes information about how you use the Website and our services, and any communications we may receive from you.
• Marketing and communications data, including your preferences in receiving marketing and other communications from TAIKA.
• Payment data, such as which means you use to pay for our services, such as credit card information or bank account information (when paying with iDeal or SEPA transfer).
When signing up to our newsletter we collect personal data like your name and email address, this information is stored in our Mailchimp account.
When you purchase from our site we collect your name, email address and payment information, this is stored in our ticketing system Tickera and our payment platform Mollie.
1. How TAIKA collects personal data
Different personal data is collected in different ways.
a) Personal data you provide toTAIKA
You will provide TAIKA with personal data when you correspond with TAIKA on your own behalf or on behalf of an organisation. You will also provide us with personal data when you subscribe to receive our newsletter. You also share personal data when you pay for our services via our webshop.
b) Personal data we collect automatically
As you use the Site, TAIKA will collect technical data including your browser type, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, and your usage habits. TAIKA collects this data using cookies.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. Persistent Cookies can be removed by following Internet browser help file directions. If cookies are disabled you will still be able to access the website, however some content may not function correctly.
How long we retain your data
We retain your name and email address until you ask us to delete it. We will not keep your payment information unnecessarily, this information will be deleted when it is no longer needed.
What rights you have over your data You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
We do not share your data with third parties, unless required by law. We have secured our website and payment platforms, and only our admins are allowed to view and handle your information.
NotificationTAIKA will report possible data breaches to relevant authorities within 72 hours, unless the breach is considered harmless and poses no risk to individual data. If a breach is high-risk, then we will also inform you right away.